Rumour: Zachary Quinto says Star Trek 3 star begins filming in 2014

Posted July 16, 2013 by Rick in Movie News
Image rumour-zachary-quinto-says-star-wars-3-star-begins-filming-in-2014-139977-a-1373870441-470-75.jpg

With J.J. Abrams having committed himself to a galaxy far, far away, there had been worries as to how he will be able to continue his work on the rebooted Star Trek franchise. However, according to star Zachary Quinto, plans are afoot for the third Star Trek film to begin filming in 2014, with Abrams still keen to remain at the helm. According to Buzzhub, the actor confirmed as much during a public interview in Galway, Ireland, last Friday, before revealing that the plan is to turn the third film around in much less time than the second. Even a tighter shoot would appear to be problematic for Abrams, given his commitment to Star Wars: Episode VII, but if anyone can wangle a bit of leeway from the studios, it’s J.J.. Could this mean that we get both a Star Trek and Star Wars movie in 2015? Nothing official has been confirmed as yet, but it’s a proposition to get sci-fi fans very excited indeed…

Original Article – Rumour: Zachary Quinto says Star Trek 3 star begins filming in 2014